Patronage at The Lowry makes the perfect unique cultural gift.
The recipient will not only receive lots of fantastic benefits, from a personal ticket booking service to behind-the-scenes events, but you will also be supporting The Lowry’s life-changing charitable activities in the process.
For just £250 a year, a Quay Patron receives:
- All the Membership Plus benefits as standard, including 241 tickets and 10% discount across our bars, café, restaurant and shop (full Membership benefits can be viewed here [link: https://thelowry.com/support-us/memberships/become-a-theatre-member])
- Personal Account Management from the Development Team, with no booking or postage fees
- Access to the best seats in the theatres, specifically reserved for patrons
- A special thank you on our website and in our annual review
- Invitations to all the exclusive events for patrons, lots of which are online and accessible no matter what the Coronavirus restrictions are, including events such as: Zoom coffees with The Lowry’s CEO, online creative workshops such as LS Lowry inspired drawing and calligraphy, virtual tours of the Galleries and backstage areas, and exclusive streams of performances.
If you order this as a gift, you will receive a bespoke welcome letter, events calendar and personalised Membership card. If you have any questions please do contact DevelopmentTeam@thelowry.com.
The Lowry is a registered charity (no. 1053962) and support through our patron scheme enables us to deliver life-changing programmes of work with vulnerable young people in the community, as well as supporting the next generation of artists and theatre-makers. Thank you.